This is a family pack of 5 individually packaged units.
The eAlarm is the world’s smallest portable emergency alarm. It is the size of a USB drive and the weight of a pack of gum. Backed by the world-famous BASUGuarantee of a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
What is the battery used?
Two CR1632 coin cell batteries.
How long does the battery last?
30 minutes of total alarm use or up to 5 years, whichever comes first.
Does the device just stop working after 5 years if I haven’t used it?
Not at all. The batteries used in the eAlarm have an amazing shelf life. Since the eAlarm is an on off device, when the device is in the “off” state, there is absolutely negligible loss on the batteries. The battery should store for 5-6 years before ~5℅ of the stored voltage is lost.
How many uses is the battery good for?
Unlimited uses. You can reuse your eAlarm over and over until you reach 30 minutes of total alarm use. The sound and cadence of the siren will begin to weaken gradually after you surpass the 30-minute mark.
Why is the battery sealed?
Unlike other consumer electronics, this is a safety commercial-grade product. Your safety is important to us and the device must function when you need it most. The battery is sealed to make the device water-resistant and childproof. A sealed battery also prevents an assailant from silencing the device.
Do you have a replacement program?
YES! We will replace your device 100% for free if used in an emergency.
How do I change the battery?
To change batteries: pull the half circle ring (pin) from the alarm and open by sliding a coin or other object inside the slit, and then twist. Insert new batteries. Snap device back together.
- America’s #1 Emergency Alarm – TSA Approved & Permitted on Airplanes
- Patented B A S U SmartHook Technology: Additional Semicircle loop allows instant Tripwire Alarm
- Made in the USA or Imported: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Free 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Free Batteries Included: Replaceable Long-Lasting Lithium Metal CR1632, 5+ Yrs Shelf-Life
- HOW IT WORKS: Pull the black pin to activate the alarm. Re-insert the pin to deactivate the alarm. COMMON USES: Personal Alarm, Criminal Deterrent, Acoustic Animal Repellent, Rescue Signal, Intruder Alert, Tripwire Alarm, Portable Alarm, Survival Kit