Enerlites MPC-50V ceiling sensor is a 360° degree passive infrared (PIR) ceiling mounted motion detecting occupancy sensor. This ceiling sensor is ideal for warehouse, business or home use for the purpose of convenience, energy efficiency, security and surveillance. This occupancy sensor ceiling mount automatically turns lights ON/OFF when it detects motion and ambient light level. This ceiling sensor Includes two gray wires (22AWG) for connecting the unit to a momentary switch. Great for any bathrooms, warehouse aisles, or even businesses where you need a motion detector. Input voltage: 120-277 VAC 60Hz. Incandescent/Tungsten: 800W @ 120VAC 60Hz Ballast: 800VA – 120VAC / 1600VA @ 277VAC. 60Hz Motor: 1/4 HP, 120 VAC Wire Designation: Hot, Load, Neutral Ceiling sensor motion’s operating temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to +50°C) Ceiling sensor light adjustable time delay: 15 sec-30min Sensitivity Adjustment: 50%/100% Coverage: 360° of view Passive infrared technology (PIR) Multi-level, 360° Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection Controls incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting. UL Listed and California title 24 compliant.
- Ceiling motion sensor with passive infrared (PIR) technology automatically turns lights on and off based on motion detected in a room
- Designed for ceiling height of about 8-10ft. Full 360 degree field of view up to 1200 sq ft coverage. Commercial grade ceiling sensor ideal for storage spaces, businesses, bathrooms, hallways and offices
- Junction box installation (j-box not included). Neutral wire required. Adjustable time delay 5 seconds – 30 minutes
- Motion detector comes with multi-level Fresnel Lens, adjustable sensitivity and light level via DIP switch. Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent light bulbs
- Sensitivity adjustment from 50% to 100%. Occupancy sensor controls incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting. 1/4 HP 120VAC @ 60Hz. Operation temperature 32F to 131F. UL / CUL Listed. California Title 24 Compliant