The DCRH-2500 is a very reliable and easy to install driveway alarm. The transmitter operates on one 9-volt battery and has 25′ of 3/8″ diameter exterior hose that will lie across the drive. When a vehicle drives over the hose, a signal will be sent to the DCR-2500 receiver up to 1/2 miles away
- RELIABLE & RANGE Dakota Alert has been in business for over 25 years with a proven record of reliability and dependability for all our products. Up to a ½ wireless mile range. Much better range than competing products.
- INSTALLATION – Easy do-it-yourself installation. Mount the transmitter on a tree or post, lay the hose across the driveway and then plug the receiver into an outlet in the house.
- RECIEVER – Four tones to choose from; Classical, Westminster, Ding-Dong or Whistle. Volume control, also a 12 VDC output and relay output.
- TRANSMITTER –Runs on a 9 volt battery, detects vehicles that drive over the hose. Weatherproof and meant to be used outdoors.
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT – If you have any questions or concerns, Dakota Alert has friendly and knowledgeable staff to help.