The BBA-2500 is a solar powered wireless infrared break beam system that is simple to install and requires no wiring. The break beam sensors are powered by lithium ion batteries that are recharged through the solar panels during the day. Because the unit is self powered there is no need to run wires for power. Installation time can be as little as a few minutes. The infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300 feet apart and will send a signal back to the DCR-2500 receiver up to half mile away* anytime someone passes between the sensors.
- RELIABLE & RANGE- Dakota Alert has been in business for over 25 years with a proven record of reliability and dependability for all our products. Up to a ½ wireless mile range. Much better range than competing products.
- INSTALLATION – Easy do-it-yourself installation. Mount the beam sensors on posts outside and then plug the receiver into an outlet in the house.
- RECIEVER – Four tones to choose from; Classical, Westminster, Ding-Dong or Whistle. Volume control, also a 12 VDC output and relay output.
- BEAM SENSORS –Solar powered and can be mounted up to 300′ apart. Sends a signal to the receiver anytime the beam is broken. Weatherproof and meant to be used outdoors.
- LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT – If you have any questions or concerns, Dakota Alert has friendly and knowledgeable staff to help.