Dakota Alert MURS Alert Transmitter
Safeguard your home or office with the Dakota Alert MURS Alert Transmitter (MAT)! The MAT is a battery-operated motion sensor that contains a Passive Infrared (PIR) circuit board. The PIR sensor automatically detects moving people, vehicles, or large animals. It provides a long range detection of up to 80 feet.
The sleek black box is also equipped with a Multi-Use Radio Service (MURS) transmitter. Whenever the PIR sensor detects a moving object, the transmitter circuit board will send a pre-programmed message to a receiver (e.g., MURS M538-BS Base Station or M538-HT Radio Transceiver) automatically.
The Dakota Alert MAT is a readily expandable system. You can add one MURS Alert Transmitter in the driveway, another one on the gate, two inside the house, and four outside the perimeter.
The MURS Alert Transmitter operates on 6 AA alkaline batteries and can be used even in a cold climate. Rest assured the circuit boards are housed in a weather-resistant enclosure. All components are made of high-quality materials to ensure the product can withstand different seasons.
– Detection Range: 30-Ft LOW, 50-Ft MEDIUM, 80-Ft HIGH
– Number of Alert Signals: 4 Alert Zones
– Operating Frequencies per Channel: 1 = 151.820MHz, 2 = 151.880MHz, 3 = 151.940MHz, 4 = 154.570MHz, 5 = 154.600MHz
– Number of Sub-channels: 38
– Filter: ON set for outdoor use, OFF set for indoor use
– Time for Reset after Activation: 15 sec, 120 sec
– Power Requirement: 6 AA Alkaline Batteries
– Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.2 x 13″
– Weight: 1 lb
- Monitors your home/office – The Dakota Alert MURS Alert Transmitter (MAT) contains a passive infrared (PIR) sensor circuit board that detects moving vehicles, animals, or people
- Quickly notifies you – When the PIR sensor detects a person, the transmitter circuit board automatically sends a pre-programmed message to a MURS M538-BS Base Station or M538-HT Radio Transceiver
- Readily expandable – You can add more MATs to your monitor system – put 1 in the driveway, 2~4 inside and outside of the house
- Provides long detection range – This PIR sensor can detect moving objects from 30-ft to 80-ft (depending on the terrain) in front of the transmitter box
- Offers a flexible mounting option – You can mount the MAT on a tree or post to monitor activities at remote locations. This is helpful when you want to be alerted if there are unexpected people on site