Dakota Alert UTDCR-4000 Long-Range Wireless Doorbell and Security Alarm System
Safely monitor your doors, windows, and gates with the Dakota Alert UTDCR-4000 Alarm System. It consists of a standard DCR-4000 wireless receiver and a UT-4000 universal transmitter. Both products can receive/send signals within a range of 1 mile apart. The UT-4000 transmitter can be activated by the button (used as a doorbell), magnet sensor (window open sensor) or dry contact. It automatically sends an alert signal once someone pushes the button or unexpectedly opens a monitored window.
The Dakota Alert Alarm System is a helpful tool for homes, offices, schools, shops, and more. You can also mount the UT-4000 transmitter outside your gate. It is completely weatherproof and can withstand warm and cold temperatures.
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Operation Range: Up to 1 mile (actual range may vary depending on obstructions and local terrain)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120-degrees Fahrenheit
- Onboard Alert Tones: Alarm/Siren, Bird Chirping, Cannon in D, Coo Coo Clock, Ding Dong (High and Low), Fur Elise, Morning, Toreador March, Twinkle Twinkle, Westminster, William Tell
- Power Source: UT-4000 Universal Transmitter: CR2 Battery | DCR-4000 Receiver: 12V DC 500mA Power Supply
- Dimensions: UT-4000 Universal Transmitter: 2.0 x 3.8 x 0.9″ | DCR-4000 Receiver: 3.25 x 1.75″
- Transmitter Mountain Option: Door or Window (can be used as Doorbell)
- HELPS MONITOR YOUR PROPERTY – The Dakota Alert UTDCR-4000 consists of the UT-4000 Universal Transmitter that transmits alarm signals when triggered and DCR-4000 Receiver that emits loud alert tones.
- PROVIDES LONG-RANGE WIRELESS OPERATION – Both the transmitter and receiver can pick up alert signals even if they are up to 1 mile away from each other.
- OFFERS AN EXPANDABLE ALERT SYSTEM – If you have multiple doors and windows to monitor, you can connect up to 16 UT-4000 Transmitters to a single DCR-4000 receiver.
- UNIVERSAL TRANSMITTER THAT WORKS WITH ANY DETECTOR TYPE – The UT-4000 provides a magnetic window/door sensor contact and terminals for both normally open (N/O) and closed (N/C) inputs.
- OFFERS LONG-LASTING DURABILITY – The universal transmitter runs on a CR2 battery and can withstand temperatures from -30 to 120-degree Fahrenheit. You can mount it outside the door, window, or gate.