Commercial grade 360° multi-level passive infrared low voltage ceiling mount occupancy sensor with motion detection.
This ceiling sensor motion utilizes passive infrared (PIR) technology allowing it to sense motion up to 1,200 square feet at 360 degrees and can automatically turn lights ON/OFF when it detects motion and ambient light level. This occupancy sensor light ceiling switch is ideal for business use for the purpose of convenience, energy efficiency, security and surveillance. It is a must have in all in businesses, warehouses, manufacturing places, factories, offices, along with any other large spaces. This product has an adjustable time delay controlled via DIP switch ranging from 15 seconds up to 30 minutes, as well as a sensitivity adjustment between 50% and 100%.
Occupancy sensor light ceiling switch wire designation: Hot, Load, Neutral.
Incandescent/Tungsten: 800W @ 120VAC, 50/60Hz
Fluorescent/Ballast: 800VA @ 120VAC / 1200VA @ 277VAC. 50/60Hz
Motor: 1/4 HP, 120 VAC
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 131°F (0°C to +50°C)
Adjustable Time Delay: 15 sec up to 30 min Sensitivity Adjustment: 50% / 100%
Coverage: 360° of view; 1200sq.ft
Passive infrared technology (PIR)
Multi-level, 360° Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection
Ceiling motion sensor light controls incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting. This ceiling sensor is easy to install cutting both part and labor costs providing you the best value possible. Enerlites MPC-50L is a low voltage ceiling sensor that consumes very little energy.
***This product requires Enerlites MPP-24 low voltage power pack in order to operate.***
- Ceiling mounted sensor/ passive infrared sensor detects full 360° degree multi level field of view. Ceiling sensor controls incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting
- Low voltage ceiling sensor switch consumes very little energy, providing you an energy efficient solution for the home, office and business without compromising the performance
- Passive infrared/ pir motion sensor technology. Ceiling mount sensor features adjustable time delay with dip switch from 5 sec to 30 min. Adjustable sensitivity from 50% – 100%
- Low voltage ceiling sensor / occupancy sensor ceiling light features 360 degree view, multi-level coverage up to 1,200 ft². UL / CUL Listed. Operating temperature (32 – 131°F) California Title 24 Compliant
- Motion detector required ceiling sensor light Accessories: *Enerlites MPP-24 power pack required!*. Great for businesses, commercial and industrial properties