Fibaro has done it again with their amazing new z-wave motion sensor! Unlike any other product in its category and in conjunction with the immutable laws of architecture and the latest technology, the Fibaro motion sensor was created – your eye on the home. Inspired by the beliefs of the ancient egyptians, Fibaro has designed the world’s smallest, wireless motion sensor and shaped it like a cat’s eye. The Fibaro motion sensor combines four useful functions into the world’s smallest, wireless z-wave motion sensor! it functions as a motion sensor, temperature sensor, light sensor and a vibration (accelerometer) sensor thanks to its built-in accelerometer. The multicolor LED pupil of the Fibaro motion sensor informs family members if it has detected any motion or the current temperature of a room. Set the color and its intensity to your liking and, as soon as you enter a room, you will know immediately what the temperature is. Please note that some of the more advanced features of this device may require the Fibaro home center 2 or hc lite controller.
- World’s smallest z-wave Multi-sensor detects motion, temperature, light and vibrations due to built-in accelerometer. Only 1 ¾” in diameter.
- Get alerted immediately on your smart phone, tablet, our email when there is motion detected. Trigger certain lights, activate specific scenes or even sirens if there is a threat
- Intelligent Object recognition- Can distinguish between a small pets or person. Adjustable sensitivity and indicator LED to persons liking.
- Multi Color LED eye visually display’s motion and temperature per user configuration settings. (LED eye can be turned off. Certain controllers may be required for advanced configuration)
- Built-in tamper protection alerts user if sensor has been moved and can even be used for Earthquake detection (Fibaro controller may be required for advanced configuration)
- Z-Wave Certifed Sensor: Cert ID: ZC08-14070006/ Frequency Region: U.S./Canada/Mexico, Z-Wave Library Version: 4.55.00