Am/FM/wx/Bluetooth/USB portable, submersible (IPX7) active sports stereo that includes a unique the unique “puck-it” mounting system for applications that require stationary attachment (paddle boards, kayaks, canoes, boats, Jacuzzis etc.). tuner: FM/am (Japan, Australia, Europe, USA) + weather band (USA only) | Bluetooth: V 4.1 with ant support/a2dp/avrcp | USB: type-a Port with Apple/Android 1A charging | USB format: fat 32 | USB audio format: MP3 | made for iPod and iPhone: aoa Apple Iap2 Lightning connector products | Android: Android open source audio protocol | speakers: 2 x 2.5″ + passive Radiator | amplifier output per channel: classic/20 watts (2 x 10W stereo) | battery: internal rechargeable li-ion battery provides up to 20 hours of use | charging requirements: 110~220 volt AC wall charger (supplied) or 12VDC 2A car charger (optional accessory); charges within 3 hours | waterproof rating: IPX7/floats | chassis: polycarbonate with TPE over mold | fusion-link remote app via Bluetooth: control via – Apple (Lightning connector products) and Android | smartwatch app via ant : Garmin smartwatches (vivo active/HR , fence 3/HR, Tactix Bravo, quatix 3, D2 Bravo) – requires fusion-link Garmin connect IQ app | voice prompts: 12 unique multi-language voice prompts (download available) | mounting: standard Fusion puck-it mount supplied with screw and adhesive pad, custom puck-it mounting solutions are available as accessories | dimensions: 9.25 in. X 3.15 in. X 5.71 in.| weight: 3.31 lbs.
- Stream audio via Bluetooth from music services such as Pandora or spotting, a2dp Bluetooth device or built-in am/FM Tuner, weather band Radio; long-life battery plays for up to 20 hours
- Enjoy playback of MP3 media from a low profile USB flash drive, a waterproof cavity is designed to provide secure housing of the USB inside the stereo active
- Unique Fusion puck mounting System securely mounts the stereo to paddle board, kayak, canoe, dinghy or even Jacuzzi, IPX7 rated water resistant, floats
- 2 x 20 watt 2.5 inch Directional speakers are engineered to match the class-d amplifier, passive radiator and internal air volume to ensure unprecedented audio reproduction
- Flat mounting surface has been positioned perfectly to allow for the mounting of a Garmin Virb or other third Party action camera