Type naturally with Ergo k860—an advanced ergonomic keyboard that promotes an improved typing posture. The curved, split key frame reduces muscle strain on your wrists and forearms—keeping your hands, neck and shoulders relaxed. you’ll confidently Type on perfect stroke keys—crafted for precision and fluidity. Increased key stability reduces noise and optimizes responsiveness so you feel—but don’t hear—every keystroke. an integrated numpad, multi-device capabilities, and two-year battery life ** ensure that you won’t compromise performance for ergonomics. ergo K860 has been designed, developed, and tested to improve posture and lower muscle strain. Ergo K860 is certified ergonomic by United States ergonomics. * compared to a traditional Logitech keyboard without palm rest ** battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Improved typing posture: Type more naturally with a curved, split KeyFrame. The sloping keyboard reduces strain on your wrists and forearms.
- Pillowed wrist rest: the curved wrist rest offers 54% more wrist support and reduces wrist bending by 25% compared to a standard keyboard without Palm rest.
- Perfect stroke keys: scooped keys match the shape of your fingertips. Type with confidence on a wireless keyboard crafted for comfort, Precision, and fluidity.
- Adjustable Palm lift: seated or standing, keep your wrists in a comfortable, natural posture-with tilt legs of 0°, -4°, and -7°.
- Ergonomist Approved: Ergo K860 is certified to improve posture and lower muscle strain.
- Familiar features: conveniently connect with USB receiver or Bluetooth wireless technology from up to 10 meters*, customize FN key functions, enjoy quiet keys, full-size layout and caps lock indicator.