This shock sensor detects the vibrations made by an intruder trying to break into a window or door and sends a Z-Wave trigger signal to the network. It also has a tamper-proof switch, which will trigger a Z-Wave signal when the sensor’s cover is removed. These trigger signals can be used to activate various other devices and perform preprogrammed tasks. When the sensor is included into a secured Z-Wave network, all communications will be encrypted using AES encryption.
- Vibration detection: this sensor detects the vibrations made by an intruder trying to break into a window or door. When triggered, the sensor sends a wireless Z-Wave Plus alarm signal to the controller or associated devices.
- This signal is used to activate devices or perform other pre-programmed tasks. The sensitivity can also be adjusted, so the system can be configured to ignore Spurious vibrations, such as those caused by a passing Car with a too-loud Stereo system.
- Z-wave Plus: Z-Wave Plus devices Act as signal repeaters for the Z-Wave Plus network, so multiple devices result in more possible transmission routes, which helps eliminate RF “dead spots” In the network.
- Any Z-Wave Plus enabled device displaying the Z-Wave Plus logo Can be used with Z-Wave Plus devices from other manufacturers.
- Easy to install: this sensor comes with everything you need to install it into an existing Z-Wave Plus network, including adhesive tape, Mounting screws and a battery. Z-wave Plus offers plug-n-play inclusion network wide.