Working voltage: DC 2.7-12V;
Static power consumption: <0.1mA;
Delay time: 2 seconds;
The blocking time: 2 seconds;
Trigger: can be repeated;
Sensing range: ≤100 degree cone angle, 3-5 m; (required depending on the lens)
Working temperature: -20 to + 60 ℃
PCB szie: 10mm x 8mm
Total size: Approx. 12mm x 25 mm
Module Lens: Small lens
2 * PIR sensor module
- AM312 Human Sensing Module: Based on passive body infrared technology digital intelligent automatic control products, high sensitivity, reliability, widely used in various types of automatic induction electrical equipment.
- Low power consumption, small size, easy to install.(5 PACK can search ASIN B07NPKMH58)
- Internal use of digital signal processing, pit interference strong.
- Repeatable trigger mode: that is, after the induction output is high, in the delay period, if the body in its induction range of activities, the output will remain high until the delay after the person to become Low level. (Ie, the sensing module automatically detects a delay period after each activity of the human body, and takes the last active time as the starting point for the delay time).
- Working voltage: DC 2.7-12V;Static power consumption: <0.1mA;Sensing range: ≤100 degree cone angle, 3-5 m; (required depending on the lens) Working temperature: -20 to + 60 ℃