This audio player, called Microsound. Audio will playback automatically after the PIR sensor has been activated.
The audio files can be replaced by yourself. For example, used as a doorbell, when customer enter the door, it can say “Hello, welcome”.
- Create an audible warning for a restricted area.
- Audible security alarm.
- Create a special door entrance greeting.
- Raise attention and create impact by adding a speech, music or sound effects to a point of sale display.
- MP3 audio format.
- Two levels volume for option, small or maximum.
- Human body induction, induction range within 4 meters.
- Built in 32Mbit(4MByte) flash memory.
- Play modes: single play, sequential play.
- Audio files can be replaced by yourself.
- Can download audio files directly from computer.
- Power Supply: 3 AAA batteries or USB power, DC3V~ 5V
- Working Current: Sleep mode ≤100uA; Playing mode ≤130mA
- Audio Format: MP3, Bit Rate: 8~320Kbps
- Audio Output Power: 8Ω/1W
- Infrared Induction Range: ≤4m(120°angle)
How to update audio files?
- Convert the voice into MP3 format.
- Connect player to computer by USB cable. There will be a removable disk appearing on computer.
- Format the “removable disk”.
- Open that removable disk, then copy files to this disk.
Note: Before copying, delete all Manufacturer’s files frist, then copy your own files to this device.
- Infrared body motion detection, wide detection range, up to 4 meters. It will play automatically after the motion is detected.
- Voice Recordable(no built-in mic)—Sound files can be changed; connected to computer by USB data cable, download sound files from computer.
- Indoor use, wide application, such as shop store door welcome, alarm, voice reminder.
- Two power supply modes: 3pcs AAA batteries or DC5V power adapter.
- Support any MP3 audio files playback, single track or sequential play.