Schlage BE468 Touchscreen Deadbolt At Schlage, we know security. After all, we’ve been innovating locks for more than 90 years. Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, we’ve created a door lock that combines all of our best security features into one lock-redefining what it means to be secure. With our innovative touchscreen feature, you have the convenience of going keyless and no longer having keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use-safeguarding your home even more. Durable Resistive Touchscreen – Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen protects against fingerprints and smudges and ensures wear patterns remain undetectable. Built from high quality materials, this keyless deadbolt gives you a high level of security at the main point of entry. Motorized Bolt – Tapered bolt design that automatically locks and unlocks when user code is input. Auto-lock Feature (disabled by default) – If the door is left unlocked the deadbolt will re-lock automatically after 30 seconds, as an added security measure.
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- This product is manufactured in Mexico. Employs Z-Wave, a wireless technology that makes your house smarter, safer and far more convenient
- LED backlight for easy keypad access in the dark.Z-Wave Technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone. Requires a Z-wave controller/hub, sold separately
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 (35mm-44mm) standard