SecuGen’s new ultra-compact, high image quality USB fingerprint reader that is FBI Certified as meeting FIPS 201 (PIV) and Mobile ID FAP 20 requirements. Featuring a low-profile and IP65 rated dust- and water-resistant design, the Hamster Pro 20 is built with the industry’s most rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented fingerprint technology. SecuGen Hamster Pro 20 can be used for authentication, identification and verification functions that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen. As with all devices containing SecuGen’s advanced U20 sensor, the Hamster Pro 20 features Fake Finger Rejection for enhanced security.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- FBI Certified PIV Single Finger Capture Device and Mobile ID FAP 20 Compliant
- Listed on GSA FIPS 201 Approved Products List
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock