The Skylink FS-433W Flood Sensor detects leaks near its sensors. Don’t let a water leak cause expensive damage to your home and try a ‘set it and forget it’ flood sensor. Set this water leak sensor along the basement wall, near the water heater, washing machine, toilet, bathtub or any other place to detect water damages. When the sensor detects water, it will send a wireless signal to your control panel or emergency dialer and alert you. Included: 12V long-life lithium battery. Note: This sensor requires a Skylink SC Security System to work such as SC-10W, SC-100W and SC-1000W systems.
Since 1990, Skylink Technologies has strived to manufacture automated systems that ease your home control. Today, Skylink manufactures and distributes a DIY wireless alarm system with app control capabilities, DIY home automation and garage door openers to assemble your connected home.
If you have any questions, call us anytime toll free 1-800-304-1187 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO MONTHLY FEES and easy DIY (Do It Yourself) installation
- UP TO 100 FOOT OPERATING RANGE in open area.
- WIRELESS – BATTERY POWERED with low battery indication: be informed when the sensor`s battery is low before it stops sending signals
- Compatible with Skylink security systems, SC-10W, SC-100W, and SC-1000W
- LIFETIME SUPPORT – Toll free 1-800-304-1187, email@example.com “