INBIO160 One-door Two-Way Fingerprint Access Control Panel rfid Access Control System Inbio 160 Biometric Access Control Panel InBio carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panels. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio via RS-485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in a data-base. InBio controllers install easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modication of network parameters directly and easily. InBio controller firmware can be upgraded in the field. Stores up to 3,000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 card users, and up to 100,000 events and transactions. Controller is backed up in real-time in on-board SD card. Data is preserved if power is lost. InBio continues to opperate if network conection is interrupted. Along with relay contacts for controlling door locks, easily programmable auxilary relays can be used for additional control and interface to lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion detection panels, or even extra locking devices or gate controllers. InBio controllers come in three sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture. Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxilary Input/Output Linkages are built into controller firmware.
- INBIO160 One-door Two-Way Fingerprint Access Control Panel rfid Access Control System Inbio 160 Biometric Access Control Panel / DIAGRAM IMAGE IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY / FINGERPRINT UNITS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- Number of doors controller : 1 Door
- Numbers of readers supported 4 (8 RS-485 Reader,2 26-bit wiegand reader)
- Types of readers supported 26-bit Wiegand and RS485 FR Series Reader
- Number of Inputs 3 ( Exit Device, Door Status, 1 AUX), Number of Outputs 2 (1-Form C Relay or Lock and 1-Form C Relay